Traveling and need an I-20 or DS-2019 document sent to you while you are away? On F-1 OPT, CPT, or J-1 Academic Training outside of Corvallis? If so, there are two methods for shipping your documents: express through UEMS or via USPS.
University Express Mail Service (UEMS) is an online service that allows you to easily pay for FedEx, UPS, or DHL with your credit card. Using this service allows you to get a good rate on your shipment, pay for the package in a secure way, and track your package once we ship it. Do not request delivery through the FedEx, UPS, or DHL websites directly. All carrier-related communication will be handled by the UEMS service.
Use the “FAQ” link in the UEMS site to resolve technical problems.
Login to IP Connect and submit the Express Shipment Request Form
You will be automatically directed to the UEMS website
2. Create a UEMS account
3. Select "Receive Documents from University"
4. Select "Oregon State University" from the University Search
5. Select "Office of International Services (Students)" from the list of Departments
6. Enter your OSU ID Number, shipping address and type of document
7. Select shipping method, enter payment information and submit your order
If you are not in a rush, you may request that we send your documents via regular mail. It can take up to 2-6 weeks for your documents to reach you, depending on your location and whether you are inside or outside of the US. There is no additional cost for this service, however this option does not include tracking of your package.