- Office of the Vice Provost
- International Degree
- Education Abroad
- International Students
- International Scholars & Faculty
Hong Kong is situated on the southeast coast of China at the mouth of the Pearl River facing the South China Sea. Covering an area of 425 square miles, the territory is made up of Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula and the New Territories. At the core is Victoria Harbour, which separates Hong Kong Island from Kowloon and beyond that, the New Territories that runs up to the boundary with Mainland China. As well as making up the bulk of Hong Kong's land mass, the New Territories also incorporates 262 outlying islands, including Lantau where the airport is located.
Despite its dense urban environment, more than 70% of Hong Kong's total area is rural, including about 40% designated as protected country parks and nature reserves that are all easily accessible.
All included in the program cost:
* Round trip airfare UNITED West Coast Gateway / Hong Kong
* 6 nights hotel, 4 star, Kowloon, city center
* Round trip airport / hotel transportation
* Half day orientation tour of Hong Kong
* Fully escorted – Sandy Dawson, OSU Instructor
* Entrance into Hong Kong Fashion Week Trade Show
Updated information on DHE website.
Read the blog message from DHE.
Contact DHE program coordinators for more details.