All international faculty and scholars are required to notify US Immigration within ten days when they have changed their living address while in the United States.

  • J-1 scholars must report a change of address to International Scholar & Faculty Services within 10 days of the move. ISFS is required to provide your current address and other data to the federal government electronicall through the SEVIS system.
  • H-1B, O-1, and Permanent Residents must report a change of address to USCIS within 10 days (of the address change) by filling out the AR-11 form online.
  • You may also need to change your address within the Oregon State University database system.