As an international student at OSU, it is sometimes confusing to know where to go for assistance. Depending on which type of student you are, you may have different places to go for questions about housing, academic advising, academic support and more. Below we have outlined the major student types and where to go for services.

Degree-seeking and Exchange Students

  • Undergraduate
  • Post-Bacc
  • Graduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
  • Professional Programs (i.e., PharmD, Vet Med, etc.)
  • Exchange Students
  • Sponsored Students

English Language and Preparation Students in programs through INTO OSU 

  • Undergraduate Pathways
  • Graduate Pathways
  • Conditional Pathways
  • Academic English
  • General English
  • Study Abroad With English
  • College Year Abroad
  • Sponsored Students

Where to go for Services

All international students will receive international student advising and support through the Office of International Services (OIS) in both of our locations:

University Plaza, Suite 130 and the International Living-Learning Center (ILLC)
541-737-6310 (OIS)                    541-737-2464 (ILLC Welcome Desk)

Type of Question

Students in INTO OSU programs

Degree and Exchange Students


INTO OSU Housing Coordinator

University Housing and Dining Services (UHDS) UHDS Central Office

ILLC Welcome Desk

102 Buxton Hall






Tuition and Finance

INTO OSU Finance Office

Cashier’s Office

ILLC Welcome Desk

100 Kerr Administration Building






Academic Advising

INTO OSU Academic Advisor

OSU academic department or academic advisor





International Admissions, Academic Support Team

OSU Registrar's office, International Student Advising and Services (ISAS)




Immigration and International Student Advising

OIS International Student Advisors

University Plaza or ILLC

OIS International Student Advisors

University Plaza or ILLC




General questions

ILLC Welcome Desk


University Plaza Front Desk


If you are unsure about where to go for help, please visit Univeristy Plaza or the Welcome Desk in the ILLC.