The Office of International Services (OIS) is excited to announce our new expanded advising hours! OIS is committed to providing quality international student advising, which led our decision to shift our advising more to an appointment system.
International Student Advisors now have an average of 30 appointment times (30-minute each) available every day
- Students can also request an hour-long (60 minutes) appointment for difficult, complicated questions
- All appointments take place at University Plaza Suite 130
- Call 541-737-6310, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit University Plaza Suite 130 or International Living-Learning Center Welcome Desk to make an appointment
Walk-in Hours for a short advising meeting (less than 10 minutes) from 2:00 to 4:30, from Monday through Friday
- International Student Advisors are available for a short advising meeting (less than 10 minutes)
- Students may be referred to an appointment if their questions or issues are complex and cannot be resolved within a 10-minute meeting
- Walk-in Hours take place at University Plaza Suite 130 from 2:00 to 4:30, from Monday through Friday
Sponsored Student Advising Hours Updates
- Beginning Winter 2016, the Sponsored Student Program will be moving to Appointments Only at University Plaza Suite 130. There will be a total of 30 appointment times available throughout the week
OIS has developed a “List of Suggested Advising Topics for Walk-Ins versus Appointments” to help students determine when to come in for walk-ins or appointments. Please click here to view the list.